- Pay (Cash Only) when Pick Up at our office (Homagama).
- Deposit in to our bank account (Sampath Bank/Commercial Bank).
- eZCash (eZcash Number: 076 977 5603).
- Cash on Delivery (Colombo District + between Kalutara & Ja-Ela Only).
- COD (Cash On Delivery 1-2 Days, Colombo District + between Kalutara & Ja-Ela Only).
- Courier (Island-wide delivery 2-4 Days) after making the full payment (Pre-Paid).
Please Note: We NO longer send through post or VPP service due to damages caused in transit.
How to Purchase:
1. Pick Up:
Visit our office located at 75A Avissawella Road, Homagama (Pls call 076 977 5603 before visit us)
We are open on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m (opening time can vary), closed on Saturday’s & Sunday’s.
2. Order by Text Message:
- Send your Name, Address, Product & Quantity to 076 977 5603
- We will get back to you and arrange the order.
3. Online Order:
You can place a order online and choose the payment method (Bank deposit/COD if you are located within our COD area)
- If required send an enquiry through the contact to get a quotation or call us.
- Deposit money to our Sampath bank account and notify us that you made the payment or you can pay by eZcash.
- After confirming your payment the package will be handed over to a courier service or post office*.
For orders under Rs10000.00
Island wide courier charges (2-3 day): Please add Rs300 to the total.
* Please note that buyer will have to bear courier or postal charges for orders below Rs10000.00.
- For orders above Rs10000 you get free delivery (2-3 day)
Pls note: Website system will add courier charge but we will remove delivery charge and resend the invoice.
3. COD – Cash On Delivery (Colombo District Only) for order under Rs10000.00 delivery charge will be Rs250.00
Prepaid is a type of transaction in which the recipient makes payment for the goods during the time of purchase or before the delivery through eZcash or bank deposit/transfer.
What is COD
COD (Cash on Delivery) is a type of transaction in which the recipient makes payment for good at the time of delivery instead of having to pay before receiving the goods (online payment). However for now we accept COD in Colombo district only, soon we are planning to accept COD island-wide.
This type of transaction usually takes place through a shipping company and allows both the seller and the buyer of the product to minimize the risk of fraud or default.