Gadget Shop | 3D Pen, Spy Gadget, Timer Switch, Wireless Switch | My Account
Sonoff SV (safe voltage) is a low power supply Sonoff version, which supports 5-24V power supply. The power separation circuit enables it to control AC or DC power for the connected device, but you need to do some soldering Sonoff SV has GIPO reserved to support secondary development. This version does not have 433 RF function.
Please Note: This Sonoff switch version does not support 433 RF function and without shell.
– Support 5~24V power supply.
– Support fast configure SSID and password through APP.
– Support automatic connect to server, register and update status info.
– Support tracking device status and timely remote control through APP.
– Support setting max 8 single or repeat timing tasks each device Reserve GIPO to support secondary development
– Reserve GIPO to support secondary development.
– Support numerous WIFI smart switches one smart phone.
– 802.11 b / g / n
– Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power consumption 32-bit micro-MCU, dominant frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS
– Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack
– Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
– Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power supply management components, 802.11b mode +20 dBm output power
– A-MPDU&A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4μs guard interval
– WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, supports WPA / WPA2 safe mode
– Support cloud OTA upgration
– Support STA / AP / STA + AP mode
– UART, I2C, PWM, GPIO
– Deep sleep maintain current is 10 uA, shutdown current is less than 5 uA
– Wake-up, connect and transfer data packets in 2 ms
– Standby power consumption is less than 1.0 mW (DTIM3)
– Operating temperature range: -40 ℃ – 125 ℃
– Other parameters as follows
5V, 6V, 7.5V, 9V, 12V, 24V Remote Control WiFi Switch