Gadget Shop | 3D Pen, Spy Gadget, Timer Switch, Wireless Switch | My Account
You can control the GSM switch through phone call or SMS.It can control water heaters, electric motors, electric doors, lights, rice cookers and other appliances.Whether you’re on the road or in the office, easy and low-cost to control remote appliances:
Wireless remote water pump
Control the rice cooker in the office
Wireless control lights, fans
Wireless control power, audio and other equipment
Feeding the family pet via the GSM switch
Other household or industrial control applications
▲ Remotely operate by mobile SMS command or operate by manually pressing the button. Suitable for any application, turn on / off AC on the way home, garage door/gate opening, remotely switch on/off water pumps, time-save, control household electric appliances, pet feeding on trip or windows close at out.
▲ Learning Function: Supports learn 5 sets of master numbers and it has power-cut memory function, allowing learning the numbers via setting SMS or dial and ring.
▲ Real Time Response: You can control and check the socket state via sending SMS.
▲ Power-cut memory function and convenient SMS power state checking, safe for emergency, easy for use.
Specification of remote control GSM power socket:
GSM frequency: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHZ Quad Band
Rated voltage: 110V-220V
Rated current: 10A
Rated frequency: 50Hz
Power Socket: UK Type (Sri Lankan Standard)
Rated power: 2000W
Inherent power: less than 0.2W
SIM card port: 1
SIM card type: Global GSM standard SIM card (not support 3G and CDMA)
1. Installed your SIM card before power on, non-installed SIM card after power on.
2. This socket does not support 3G and CDMA card. Please activate new SIM card before insert it.
3. Do not place the GSM socket in tin trunk or metal-enclosed environment for it will cause GSM network connection failure or difficulty.
4. To control by dialing, the SIM card must has call display service. The account balance must be adequate to ensure phone calls and short message can be received.
5. In some places where signal is weak, SMS may become insensitive. In such condition, when it is needed to set master number it is recommended to use SET button.
6. Do not press buttons when the socket is controlled by call or short massage for it may cause system instability.
7. The socket can be controlled only to turn on or turn off the power. It has no other functions. For some electrical products which do not has power cut memory function, for example some air-conditioning, they would not work immediately even the power is coming back on. For most of electrical products (such as most of TV, stereo box, etc) which has power cut memory function, they would work immediately.
8. The socket is only suitable for indoor use. Please protect it from dampness and moisture. Working power should be not over 2000W and the load power should be reduced by half. The rated voltage is from 110V to 220V. Please ensure electrical safety.
1x Smart GSM socket
1x User manual
A.Basic setup and operation
1.Install SIM card Installed your SIM card before power on, non-installed SIM card after power on!A short initialization time (20 seconds) after power on, related operations after initialization. GSM switch is disconnected by default.
2.Waiting for SIM card to connect the GSM network (according to local operators and signal level, usually about 1 minute to get into the network), and observe the SIG lights on the panel (the start is 1 second flash), when flash becomes 4 seconds, the proof has entered the GSM network, Then you can set and control the associated operation.
3.Set Password Must set up the user password first, GSM switch initial password is: 0000. Set Password command format: “SN +Four old password + NEW + Four new password. ” For example, customers want set their passwords to : “1234”, then he should edit the message content: “SN0000NEW1234” issued to GSM switch, if you set successfully, you will receive the message: “NEW SN SETOK NEW SN IS 1234 (New password). “The password with the power-down memory function.
4.Set master number GSMSW-A1 owners can set up 5 groups of master numbers, The seting format is: “SN +****(password) + SET + master numbers”,send to the number of GSM switch, you can set the master numbers, such as the user’s password is 1234, trying to set 13788889999 to master number, and then edit the message content: “SN1234SET13788889999” issued to GSM switch, if successfully,you will receive a message: “13788889999SETOK”. Only the master number can control the outlet by dialing, when the master number dial number of GSM swithch, the switch status will change, and then hang up automatically after one second, does not produce any cost. master numbers with a power-down memory function.
5.Ringing to control Users control the GSM switch by dial the number of GSM switch, when get through the socket state change and hang up after 1 second. The user may hear “You can not answer the phone call, beep … tone, etc., that set has been successful. If the switch is connected,it will change to disconnected state after a call.If the original state is off, call and changed to the connected.
1.SMS change switch status:Edit message “SN +****(passwords) + CHANGE “to sent to the GSM swithc, can change the status,when control is successful, GSM switch will return the current status. [For example: the password is 1234, edit text: SN1234CHANGE, sent to the GSM switch]
2.SMS check switch status: Edit message “SN +****(passwords) + CHECK “to sent to the GSM swithc, can change the state,when control is successful, GSM switch will return the current state. [For example: the password is 1234, edit text: SN1234CHECK, sent to the GSM switch]
3.SMS turn on switch: Edit message “SN +****(passwords) + ON “to sent to the GSM swithc, can change the state,when control is successful, GSM switch will return the current state. [For example: the password is 1234, edit text: SN1234ON, sent to the GSM switch]
4.SMS turn off switch: Edit message “SN +****(passwords) + OFF “to sent to the GSM swithc, can change the state,when control is successful, GSM switch will return the current state. For example: the password is 1234, edit text: SN1234OFF, sent to the GSM switch.
C.Key Control (GSMSW-A1 panel has two buttons, one is SW, one is SET.)
1.Control switch status When you press the SW button, switch state will be overturned. If the original state is connected, then turned off . If the original into Shutdown mode, GSM plug into connected.
2.Set master number When you press the SET button, the SIG lights will enter the flash state,about 90 seconds,The numbers plug into the GSM switch will be set to the master number during this time. When GSM switch during this period received a call comes in, it will hang up after 1 second call, and stop flashing SIG lights into the normal state,and new master number will be saved, with power-down memory.
3. Reset the system When the SW and the SET key pressing in the same time, reset the system. The system will restore the factory settings, STA lights flash slowly three times, 5 groups master numbers will be clear, the relay will enter the off state, the password also changed the factory code (0000).Set this function when the forgotten password or special circumstances.(Note: must press two button in the same time, Otherwise, do not enter the rest)