Gadget Shop | 3D Pen, Spy Gadget, Timer Switch, Wireless Switch | My Account
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: This product is a new intelligent air detector combing with the multifunction of formaldehyde, TVOC, PM2.5 and PM10, clock, air quality record chart.
- ACCURATE DETECTION: It adopts imported sensor technology and high precision calculation amplified chip that can transfer density signal of formaldehyde, TVOC, PM1, PM2.5 and PM10 in the air into electrical signal going through the microcomputer processor to display real-time monitoring result with digital LCD display.
- EASY OPERATION: There are 3 function buttons on the bottom of LED screen.And you can operate it easily with power on/off switch. English user manual enclosed for all products.
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: The product comes with built-in lithium battery charged by USB. Keeping charging it with USB cable can support long lasting air quality monitoring.
- WELL-DESIGNED: It has 2.8″ color liquid crystal display (LCD) Screen, easy for you to check detection details.
What is PM (Particulate Matter):
According to ISO16890, Particulate Matter (PM) is categorized by size: PM10 (0.01mm), PM2.5 (0,0025mm) and PM1 (0.001mm), of which the latter is the most harmful form. After inhalation affect the different sizes of particulate matter each body in a different way.
PM10: These are particles having an aerodynamic diameter of less than 10 micrometers. These particles are often referred to as “coarse particles” and is composed of fabric of roads and industrial, as well as particles formed by combustion. Depending on their size, the particles remain in the lungs.
PM2.5: Particles with an aerodynamic diameter less than 2.5 micrometers. These particles contain secondary aerosols and combustion particles. These fumes or very small particles may reach the pulmonary alveoli and be absorbed by the lungs.
PM1: Ultrafine particles with an aerodynamic diameter less than 0.1 micrometers. Ultra-fine dust is the most damaging variant of fine particles because the particles penetrate directly through the lungs into the bloodstream and are thus spread to the organs.
HCHO (Formaldehyde) is the most important carcinogen in outdoor air among the 187 hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) identified.
TVOC is a grouping of a wide range of organic chemical compounds to simplify reporting when these are present in ambient air or emissions. Many substances, such as natural gas, could be classified as volatile organic compounds (VOCs). VOCs are reserved for characterisation of such substances in polluted air, that is, VOCs generally refer to vapours of gases given off by compounds rather than the liquid phase.
Test item: HCHO, TVOC, PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10.
Product Dimension: 150×70.8×43.6mm.
Battery Capacity: 1200mAh Lithium Battery.
Charging Temperature: -10℃-45℃.
Storage Temperature: -20℃-50℃.
Sensor: Laser Detection Sensor.
Please be noted:
- The air quality detector MUST be placed in a cool ventilated place for above 1 hour. (Leave unused during this period)
- It should do calibration before detection (after finish the initializing), please refer to user manual or send us message for assistance.
- Testing result would be influenced when using it at low power.
1 x Intelligent Air Quality Detector
1 x English User Manual