Gadget Shop | 3D Pen, Spy Gadget, Timer Switch, Wireless Switch | My Account
UT387B is a professional hand-held wall scanner for detecting metal, wood and AC cables behind dry wall and concrete walls. Its audio and visual functions allow easy identification of behind the wall objects. It is a perfect tool for electricians, construction contractors, interior decoration and renovations.
The strength of the signal is represented by the simulation on the LCD screen, clear and intuitive, with flash and buzzer tips, easy to operate.
Widely used in construction, electrical, interior decoration of home, DIY etc.
- Function: Can detect metal,wood and AC cable hidden in the wall.
- Clear and Intuitive: Keep the instrument close to the wall and slowly move it,when it has detected metal,wood or AC cable,it will display the signal strength and beep.
- Easy to use: According to signal strength,you can judge the exact location of the materials which can avoid drilling failure.
- High accuracy: With a maximum detection depth of 80mm.
- More advantage: Buzzer,flash,vibration alarm,auto shut down,mute mode,calibration.
- Brand Name: UNI-T
- Model: UT387B
- Maximum Detection Depth:
- Ferrous Metal( iron pipe with a minimum diameter of 3cm): 80mm
- Non-ferrous Metal(aluminum with a minimum volume of 30 x 2 x 2cm): 80mm
- Live Wire: 50mm
- Wood(with a minimum volume of 20 x 16 x 4cm): 20mm
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 50°C
- Temperature for guaranteed Precision: 18 ~ 28°C
- Humidity: <=75%
- Altitude: <=2000m
- Power Supply: 9V 6F22 Battery (NOT included)
- Item Size: 22 x 8.2 x 3.5cm / 8.7 x 3.2 x 1.4in
- Item Weight: 234g / 8.26oz
- Package information:
- Package Size: 23.8 x 9 x 5.5cm / 9.4 x 3.5 x 2.2in
- Package Weight: 347g / 12.3oz
- 1 x Wall Electrical wire, Metal Detector
- 1 x Portable bag
- 1 x User Manual
* Warranty: 6 Months, Please click to see conditions.
Check other metal detectors for security
Wall metal detector / scanning to find nails, pipe, rebar, and other hidden metallic object in Sri Lanka