Gadget Shop | 3D Pen, Spy Gadget, Timer Switch, Wireless Switch | My Account
Driveway Alert Doorbell Easy Chime Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Doorbell, Door Chime Kit
- Wireless Door bell, alert you when someone pass PIR motion sensor.
- 38 melodies to choose from, can be changed from a touch of a button.
- Alerts you when someone enters your driveway, walking path, doorway or business, such as visitors, vehicles, intruders, animals or kids coming or going.
- Use it to monitor any area inside or outside, its wireless so you can place it anywhere in the house or even take it from room to room.
- Advanced notice when someone or something enters before they surprise you.
- Remote control range up to 70m in the open air, suitable for house, office, hotel, shop, etc.
- Easy to use, just place the sensor at the entrance to your driveway and the receiver inside your home
Receiver Switch Setting：
- Music source: 38 different songs for optional Use the external button “music” to finish.
- The function of volume adjustment: there are three kinds of volume (high, middle, low) for choice.
- Can be set with sound and silence (with sound: sound + indicator light: indicator)
Specifications of the motion sensor door bell:
- Receiver Working Voltage: 110V-240V
- Transmitter Working Voltage: 4.5V 3x AAA batteries (NOT included)
- Working Range: Up to 70 meters
- Infrared sensing distance: 3-7 meters
- Music source: 38 different songs
- Volume Adjustment: high, middle, low
- Plug: US Plug/EU Plug (110V-240V)
- Color: White(As pictures show)
- Transmitter: 80*59*45mm/3.15*2.32*1.77 inch(Approx)
- Receiver: 76*80*33mm/2.99*3.15*1.30 inch(Approx)
- Weight: 0.22kg
Warm tips: Do not place the detector in areas where the wind will move it, also try to keep the motion sensor in a clear path to the receiver, so that you can get optimal performance.
How to use?
- Place the correct batteries in the detector.
- Make sure that the batteries have been put in the proper positions.
- Mount the detector properly by the front door, window frame , driveway, walk path, backyard or anywhere you need.
- Then switch on the receiver and adjust the volume to either hi or lo position.
- Now the remote detective system is operating with the infrared detect technology.
- Place the receiver in an easy to reach place.
- When the detector senses motion , the receiver will make an audible sound & the LED light will flash.
- Please wait for 30 seconds after switching on detective & receiver to activate.
- Please install both units 3 feet above ground level for optimal performance.
How to care and maintain?
- Important: please keep the detector & receiver in sheltered places to avoid contact of both units form water and direct sunlight.
- When the LED indicator does not go on , the battery power is either low or dead. At that time you should change the batteries.
- Clean the detective regularly with a damp cloth to avoid blockage of sensor by dirt or any small particles.
- Try to keep it in areas where it will not get wet. In addition, during heavy storms & snowfalls, it is recommended that unit should be moved indoor or in a safe place.
- Never attempt take apart the units.
- When the unit is not in use, take out all batteries; clean both units and store the units in dry , cool place.
- The device is not a toy and should keep out of reach from children.